Sunday 21 February 2010

tomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrow

things i want:

i want to live somewhere not here. i want to frequent pubs and clubs and have friends that know me and will have fun with me and we will look out for one another. i want a job that pays okay. i want to be writing forever and i hope that someone will pick up my writing and pay me for that, possibly so that i don't have to have a regular job anymore. i want an endless supply of books in my flat. i want to not feel lonely but equally to have my alone time. i want a lifetime supply of diet coke in my fridge and to live near a bakery and a green grocers. i want to wear skirts and dresses every single day. i want to wear lipstick and eye-shaddow and mascara and foundation every single day, like a mask. i want to smoke malborough reds. i want to have friends that play music and friends that write stories. i want to have tattoos and i want to have connections. i want for someone to think of me as a muse or an inspiration. i want to have a say but i don't want to be famous. i want to stop biding my time and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment