Friday 19 February 2010

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH EVERYONE

i think it's something to do with me projecting my self-loathing onto them and their actions. I DON'T KNOW. ALL I KNOW, IS I HATE EVERYONE TODAY.

i'm just filled to the FUCKING BRIM with anger and depression. If i'm not on the brink of tears i'm digging my nails into my skin. FUCK I HATE EVERYTHING.

i need to get outta here so bad. SO BAD. i want to move away. i don't know where to. i don't know what i'll do. I JUST NEED A FRESH START. i need everything yet nothing. i need just for the world to stop for two seconds. i need to stop having people articulate or intellectualize /actualize my emotions and just let me BE FUCKING EMOTIONAL OKAY???

i know i'm so cliche, so so cliche, but people just don't understand me, okay??? They don't. i'm an entity. you haven't felt/experienced every emotion running through my veins. DON'T TELL ME I'M LIKE YOU I CAN BE MY OWN PERSON, TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment