Thursday 18 February 2010

life is so imperfect

i don't want to stay here any longer. it's not for me stevenage. not for me saying in a little town. it's not me. it won't bring me happiness. i'm not alive really anymore. i want to come back to life. i want to do something that makes me happy and noticed and different. very different. indeed.

i want to feel independent and i want to have my own money and my own place. and i want to have a constant supply of diet coke and malborough reds. and i want to read books some days but other days i want to be out the house someplace fun with some people that i like. and i want to create create create. and i want to take risks and i want to feel the cold air on my face as my heart flutters. and i want success and i want to make a splash and i want life to be a challenge. but i want to end it all with happiness. i want i want i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment