Monday 22 February 2010

i think i'll keep this secret

not secret so much as 'private'. i don't know. i keep getting too hett up about how i appear to people when i write. i think sometimes i over-compensate for my lack of articulation with contrived little quotes or notions, and, i do that all the time, this is like my little oasis. almost away from myself. oh GOD if only there were some way i could avoid myself. i'm sure it'd make my life easier. tenfold easier.

smoking cigarettes, for me, is fabulous. i like drinking when i'm with people i don't know so i can relax and meet them. i like smoking weed when i'm with my brother because i trust him and that way i won't feel weird or paranoid. i like smoking cigarettes on my own. i think it makes the world a little better. a little bit easier to deal with.

i wonder if i really enjoy spending time on my own. i think sometimes it's my favourite thing. i think sometimes it's abhorrent... maybe that's what i think about me, too. sometimes i'm my favourite person. sometimes i'm my worst enemy. maybe it's just that paradox thing that stalks me. that i have my own little torrid love afair with.




courtney love, i know that i'm straight, and that you're a bit a lot older than me, but can we marry despite this? i'm pretty sure our love would suprass everyone elses fake immitation. we would be so perfect for one another <3

No comments:

Post a Comment